Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sand, Sea and Sunshine


For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it's always our self we find in the sea.  ~e.e. cummings

I took this photo at Pine Island.  Dad and I went yesterday to get out of the house for awhile.  It was our first trip there.  It's a small park with a beach, a playground, picnic shelters, small observation deck and a cafe.  The good thing about it was it wasn't very crowded as you can see.   It was a little warmer by the sea then I thought it was going to be.  I wore bluejeans, two tops and a sweater.  I was actually comfortable but you can imagine the looks I got.  Anyway, it was a nice little outing.

4 comments:

  1. So glad that you and your Dad got out, Cindy.
    Your destination is a place that draws me....I love the coast.
    This is a peaceful and beautiful scene, and your photo captures the quietness of Pine Island.
    e.e. cummings' quotation fits your photograph perfectly. Continued blessings and comfort to you and your Dad. I pray for you every day.
    Love to you, my friend.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a nice time. I look forward to going back. Next time I'll wear more appropriate clothing although I was quite comfortable in what I had on. The looks were a little bothersome however. The beach there isn't large but it's quite nice. Thank you for your prayers. Dad and I both need them. It's seems that instead of getting easier as days go by it just gets more difficult.

    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! I would love to walk there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Happyone. It's very nice there. It was quiet and the views were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for visiting. ~Cindy :)