Friday, June 13, 2014

From the backyard





“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.” 
~Edward Everett Hale
 
I just wanted to share a few photos with all of you.  I've been ill and posting hasn't been something I've really been interested in doing.  I'm feeling much better now and thought while I was in the mood to post, I should.  The photos aren't anything special but I like them. 
 
Until next time...
 
Cindy 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear you haven't been well but it is nice to see a post from you.
    Your photos are beautiful.
    Hope you are well again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm healing and doing so much better. Enjoy your weekend. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bokah, Cindy.
    So glad that you are out and about with your camera.
    I've missed your photos very much.
    I especially love the photo of the grasses....lovely.
    Hugs to you, sweet friend.
    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie. I'm happy you like them. I sure have missed my camera and getting out. So very happy to be doing better. :)

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you were not well. I really like the bokeh in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for visiting. ~Cindy :)